Please find below 4uSupport's currect vacancies. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding these positions.
4uSupport is looking to expand its team of care assistant to work with adults in the Plymouth area. Care assistants are not required to drive, although this is preferable and full training is provided. Support to complete further training/personal development in NVQ training is also provided and career progression opportunities are available within the company.
What we Offer at 4uSupport:
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours. Full and Part time positions available
- Excellent Rates of Pay £8.55 - £9.35 per hour (Basic rate depending on car driver/walker), £12.75 - £14.25 (Bank holiday rate), £17.10 - £18.70 (Christmas Day and NYD rate). Please note current rate of pay is £8.30 but the above rates will be effective from 8th April 2019.
- Paid mileage expenses and travel time between visits
- Paid training scheme for all time spent completing training in addition to a one off bonus at the end of the individual's probationary period
- Free DBS Check and Uniform
- Career and Development Opportunities including NVQ qualification
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme including employers contributions (if employee meets relevant criteria)
As an integral part of our team you will be responsible for providing personal care, medication support, support with domestic tasks, meal and drink preparation, support with shopping to service users in their own homes in order to live as independent as possible.
If you believe you have what it takes to provide high quality care and support to people on behalf of the company please get in touch either by email / completing the application form below or contact a member of our friendly office team on 01752 710202.
4uSupport is looking to expand its management team and has a position available for a Team Leader. This exciting opportunity comes with numerous benefits including a generous remuneration package (£22,152 per annum + paid overtime), company pension scheme and development and progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will need to have a care background and preferably experience in a team leader position within a busy domiciliary care environment. The ideal candidate also needs to be a car driver with use of own vehicle given the role is office based with some field based work completing necessary paperwork (care plans/risk assessments etc) as well as participating in the provision of an on-call service outside of normal office hours to ensure consistency of service.
Hours of Work
This position is contracted for 40 hours per week over 5 days/shifts (Monday to Sunday) and will cover a shift pattern of 3pm - 11pm and 6.30am - 3.30pm.
Some of the tasks a Team Leader is responsible for include: